“Good food and fast friendly service.”
Review of Kleptz

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kleptz
Ranked #70 of 248 Restaurants in Terre Haute
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

We've lived in the area for several years and this was our first visit ever, we've been a little slow about posting this year.
Our visit was Saturday July 30th around 1pm, the service was fast and friendly and the food was great!
The five in our party decided to order the Italian beef and we didn't regret our decision, the sandwiches were hot and very delicious. Our total bill with tip was just under 60.00
We will be back again to try some of their other meal dishes.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Sunday night family dinner with a 3 year old, 2 30 somethings and 2 60 somethings. We all had something different. A burger and fries from the children's menu partially eaten by the youngest member of the group who also ate his father's applesauce, some of his grandparent's homemade chips and part of the 2 desserts that were ordered. Two orders of catfish were consumed one fried and the other cajun. Both were delicious. A reuben was more than my wife could eat and the French dip my daughter-in-law ordered was finished by my son. Fried foods were fresh hot and not greasy. Entrees came with 3 sides and sandwiches only had one. The server worked the orders so that no one had to pay for extra sides. Very reasonably priced. My daughter-in-law has been there previously and said the steaks were very good. We had soft drinks but a full bar is available.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We always get great service and the Aussie steak is a must!
You can sit in the bar area and feel like you step back in time for a moment.
Great experience from the normal of Terre haute.
If it's nice out sit outside. But overall great food for the price and the customer service they go above and beyond to make sure your dining experience is a fabulous!!

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Amazing food, even MORE amazing prices for all the meals and drinks. Because I am a vegetarian, they let me make a meal out of 1 side from everyone at the table. My meal total came to just $5 for a glass of Ruffino Orvieto. AWESOME. Friendly staff, but really slow.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

After waiting a period of time we went and got our own silverware. The waiter said after telling him it was our daughter s birthday. "I'm not going to dance on the table". Food was less than quality. When complained that the crab cakes our daughter ordered were inedible, we were completely ignored. Not a pleasant experience.

Been to Kleptz? Share your experiences!