“Thomas Birthday Visit.”

Lark Valley Zip Lines
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Went for daughter's birthday she had a awesome time great place friendly staff very safe place to zip line was an experience we will never forget awesome time was our first time zip lining were running a special the weekend we were there.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"mulch"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Our guides Bob & George were great! We had a group of 9, oldest was 86 years old. They were a lot of fun. They took special care to those that need it. We all did the 10 lines, and had a great time.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My family could not have asked for a better zip-lining experience. My mother, who is in her mid 80"s, wanted to zip line. We chose Lark Valley! They answered all of our questions and were very accommodating to my mother. Bob and George made all 10 lines exhilarating and fun while keeping safety in mind. All 11 of us had a BLAST!

1  Thank traveler7521
Reviewed 6 August 2017

This is only our 2nd time zip lining so we cannot compare to much. Our first experience was in Jamaica. These zip lines were so much fun - and fast! We had a party of 4 with 2 adults and 2 kids ages 8 and 12. Both guides were personable and a lot of fun! Some of the landings are rough so I would NOT recommend to anyone who is pregnant or not in shape. In Jamaica, the landings were pretty easy so even in shape seniors were on that excursion. This one - if you are not able to incur a couple of crash landings in big piles of mulch - then don't go here. If you can do that - then this place is great!!! Kids had a fantastic time. While we were waiting to get geared up, my son brought a cup of food and feed the cat fish by the small lake. He loved that! They had a rock climbing wall to try as well. If you're wanting a soda or water, they are $1. I did lose my cell phone on line #4 after the crash landing. Couldn't find it in the mulch anywhere. So after we were all finished, the guide took my husband on the ATV back to the landing area and it was easily found after my husband called it. SO....with that being said.....if you want to take pictures - bring your phone - but only if you have secure pockets with buttons and/or zippers to keep the phone in!! lol Glad they found it though cuz my phone was only 2 weeks old! I'd definitely come back here again and would recommend - but not if you can't handle some crash landings!!! OH.....and put that mosquito repellent on!!!! I forgot to bring ours and we got bit up pretty bad. They do not offer any there.

2  Thank DTLTA
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Straight up, if we see a zip line advertised and we have time, we're on it. In our opinion, Lark Valley Zip Lines are the best in Indiana, especially when payment is through a $59 groupon for 2 adults. 3 extra long zips at end (#11, 12 and 13) are worth the $25 per person for a total expenditure of $55 per adult for 13 zips over water and through trees and over ravines, with 3 tandem rides among 10 solo rides. Terry is the manager. John and Garret were our guides last weekend and they were very friendly and tuned well to the vibe of the 9 folks in the group (3 couples and a dad with 2 teenage daughters). LVZL is located between Shoals and West Baden/French Lick and is a fun, safe, beautiful and thrilling zip line experience. We do this annually at least once and enjoy it to the max EVERY time.

1  Thank El A