“Customer service very rude.”

Lark Valley Zip Lines
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I was going to purchase a Groupon and had a quick question. I called and when I told the woman who answered the phone that I had a Groupon question, she said that I would have to talk to the manager. I heard her tell him "I don't know why they don't just read the details" and he was not any more polite. He told me that he wouldn't purchase a Groupon because they would only be open for 4 more weekends this year and we'd lose our money (which isn't true). We ended up going to another zipline because the people were so rude on the phone. It's really not that hard to answer a simple question!

6  Thank Hoosier1975
in 12 reviews
"mulch"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Went for daughter's birthday she had a awesome time great place friendly staff very safe place to zip line was an experience we will never forget awesome time was our first time zip lining were running a special the weekend we were there.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Our guides Bob & George were great! We had a group of 9, oldest was 86 years old. They were a lot of fun. They took special care to those that need it. We all did the 10 lines, and had a great time.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My family could not have asked for a better zip-lining experience. My mother, who is in her mid 80"s, wanted to zip line. We chose Lark Valley! They answered all of our questions and were very accommodating to my mother. Bob and George made all 10 lines exhilarating and fun while keeping safety in mind. All 11 of us had a BLAST!

1  Thank traveler7521
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 August 2017

This is only our 2nd time zip lining so we cannot compare to much. Our first experience was in Jamaica. These zip lines were so much fun - and fast! We had a party of 4 with 2 adults and 2 kids ages 8 and 12. Both guides were personable and a lot of fun! Some of the landings are rough so I would NOT recommend to anyone who is pregnant or not in shape. In Jamaica, the landings were pretty easy so even in shape seniors were on that excursion. This one - if you are not able to incur a couple of crash landings in big piles of mulch - then don't go here. If you can do that - then this place is great!!! Kids had a fantastic time. While we were waiting to get geared up, my son brought a cup of food and feed the cat fish by the small lake. He loved that! They had a rock climbing wall to try as well. If you're wanting a soda or water, they are $1. I did lose my cell phone on line #4 after the crash landing. Couldn't find it in the mulch anywhere. So after we were all finished, the guide took my husband on the ATV back to the landing area and it was easily found after my husband called it. SO....with that being said.....if you want to take pictures - bring your phone - but only if you have secure pockets with buttons and/or zippers to keep the phone in!! lol Glad they found it though cuz my phone was only 2 weeks old! I'd definitely come back here again and would recommend - but not if you can't handle some crash landings!!! OH.....and put that mosquito repellent on!!!! I forgot to bring ours and we got bit up pretty bad. They do not offer any there.

2  Thank DTLTA