US$219
US$125
US$219
US$186
Preferred Hotels
Best Western Plus French Lick(French Lick)(Great Value!)
US$109
BestWestern.com
Comfort Suites French Lick(French Lick)(Great Value!)
US$99
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$145
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
1,995 results
All reviewsfrench stickfrench lick resortatrium viewbalcony roomhistoric hotelpete dye coursesister propertyspa serviceshorseback ridingstep back in timerocking chairsgreat weekendhistoric tourwet barwest baden and french lickcarriage ridefree shuttle
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful turn of the century, dome shaped hotel. Huge, open atrium as you enter with endless entertainment, shopping, and dining. It is known as a local springs and spa from years ago. The rooms are huge & very nicely decorated according to the era in which it was built. They weren't dirty but could have been cleaner. I recommend a room with a balcony overlooking the atrium so you can hear the music. There was a lot of flooding when we were there so we couldn't walk through the grounds but it's normally beautiful. There is a very nice pool and hot tub but unfortunately there were too many children at the time. There is also a great spa available. Lots of different shops with clothing, jewelry, coffee, chocolate and more. The man at Mitchell's is extremely rude so be prepared if you visit.
The French Lick Resort and Casino is just down the road and also has lots of shopping and dining.
The French Lick Winery is also very close and nice.
Although a li8ih ttle pricey, it is worth a visit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Gift shops a plenty - grand daughter went to the Spa - she enjoyed it greatly. Saw a Really Good Jazz Band at one of the restaurants inside the hotel - AND - an Excellent Dixie Land Jazz Band on the Porch. French Lick is a wonderful place for all sorts of entertainment. TIP - Be SURE to get a business card from one of the Shuttle Bus Drivers If you intend to have a few adult beverages in the evening - they run 24-7 AND they're FREE, unless you tip the driver, which would be Nice - would've saved my son a HEFTY tip to one of the patrons of one of the bars for a ride back to the Motel! - AND - the local constabulary was actively soliciting funds for the City Coffers!

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I am sad to write this review, because I really love this hotel. To make this short, I will hit the low points, rude bellhop, long wait to check in (only one clerk), lobby elevator card reader doesn’t work most of the time,(we were told this by everyone that rode in the elevator with us) we told the front desk and their reply was “ you have to jiggle the card”. Towel rod in bathroom falling apart, extra pillows laying in floor when we arrived in room, over all hotel is showing signs of wear a tear, this is the saddest part. I don’t think we will be back, this was our 5th stay and by far the worse. I hope future generations get to see this grand old hotel like I did 10 years ago. Greed normally is the downfall to all great things. I pray the hotel staff and management wake up to save this historic place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rw1253
Reviewed 30 March 2018

First let me say I wrote a very negative review following a visit in November 2017. I'm not sure what was going on with the hotel and restaurant at the time, but I did agree to give both another try because prior to last year, I'd stayed at West Baden Springs Hotel many times and absolutely loved it. I love it again!

This visit was wonderful. The hotel and restaurant staff were exceptionally helpful and courteous. Our balcony room was extremely nice (I always choose a balcony room here) and we were able to open our doors to hear the very enjoyable guitar player and singer in the atrium. Everything else in the atrium was peaceful -- so very appropriate for a hotel with this kind of ambiance.

Our dinner and drinks at Ballard's were very good and the service could not have been better.

Thank you West Baden Staff, you've made me a believer again and I'd encourage anyone to stay at your beautiful, historic facility nestled in that gorgeous southern Indiana valley.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Comdu
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We had a great room. The staff were friendly, helpful and polite. It is a historic hotel, you must take time to walk around and see all the interior and exterior of the hotel. The dome is a site to see.

Room Tip: Center rooms have a great view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family