Prestige Inn
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Campus Inn(West Lafayette)
US$60
US$125
US$111
US$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Economy Inn(Lafayette)
US$109
US$99
Courtyard
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Definitely a good value for money.
The Lady who is owner is very helpful.
An ok breakfast too.
Many fast food joints also very near.

I had some problems with the door lock. Other than that , awesome experience.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

When I was a kid (too many years ago) I remember taking some summer drives with my father. We would invariably stay at a motor inn, you know one of those places where you park in front of your door. Well that is what the Prestige Ionn is.

It is vintage 1960's/1970's having not been updated except for the rug and the furniture, but it does have wifi.

The bathroom, the air conditioner and the fixtures took me back to my childhood, as did the noisy AC. From the bathroom I could hear the conversation of the couple next door and almost wanted to add my opinions.

The place is a family run business. This very nice, hardworking Indian family are very pleasant and do their best to serve.

The place needs a major upgrade but if you need a place to crash it will do.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2016

The room was old and a bit run-down, but at least it was clean. Had a smoky smell. When I asked about the pool, the clerk sort of chuckled--I doubt it's been open in years. Went to continental breakfast in the morning and nearly choked on rancid milk in our cereal. There were not other options except some packaged pastries.

Also, it was hard to get service or ask questions. We stood at the front desk looking for someone so we could give them a heads-up about the milk, but there was no one there and no bell.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christina C
Reviewed 14 March 2016

For a room so cheap, it's hard to complain. It's definitely not a nice place to stay, but it /is/ a place to stay. There was a bed, a door that locks, and I didn't die. But if you're looking for somewhere decent to stay, don't come here.
The parking lot was a mess; you almost need an off-road capable vehicle to navigate it. The exterior itself isn't exactly pleasing to the eye. Inside isn't much better, either. The walls were noticeably dirty, every metal surface in the bathroom was rusted, and I was too scared to check the mattress. Everything in the room was outdated and old, and it didn't smell too nice. But it was comfortable, had a working heater, and I slept just fine.
A few notes: They advertise "Free Breakfast," which really means a cereal dispenser, a jug of milk, and some plastic-wrapped pastries you can buy in bulk at supermarkets or gas stations. They also advertise "Free Wi-Fi," which isn't worth your time at all. Barely usable.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank ZachFleck
Reviewed 16 November 2015

We stayed in this motel for two nights and were glad to leave. The room air conditioning units are amazingly noisy and impossible to sleep through. One of us was bitten a number of times by some insect on the first night and the next day - we don't know what however it seemed to live in the bedding and when we put the shams and cover on the floor the bites stopped. The free breakfast was overpriced - drip coffee, a few dismal and dated pastries and some rather strange tasting cereal - spend a few dollars and go to McDonalds or Starbucks.

Stayed: November 2015