US$170
US$116
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Prestige Inn(West Lafayette)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$58
US$141
US$129
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Union Club Hotel(West Lafayette)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$58
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$129
    Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$114
    Home2.com
    All reviewshot tuban older hotelfitness centerbed was comfortablenice sizeoutdoor poolking suitebeccamart
    Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We made reservations for several rooms in May 2017 for a stay in May 2018 to attend a graduation. We cancelled in July 2017 and received confirmation. Last Friday, May 10, 2018, we were charged over $1100 in late fees. I called the hotel and spoke to a customer support person who was to call me back after some research. I called corporate and they sent and email to the Account Manager and the hotel to respond to me. They still haven't after 7 days. Please be aware they may not be organized and responsive if you have issues. I am now resorting to post this in social media to get a response let alone a refund. Best wishes.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
    Jordan R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton West Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Lucia S,

I'm so sorry that you had troubles with your reservations over graduation weekend. I would like to thank you for reaching out to us at a property level and allowing us to help you with your situation. If you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to us again.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We stayed in the Four Points West Lafayette for attending a Purdue University graduation so the rate was understandably overpriced. We booked three rooms and there were several maintenance and service details in all of them, from broken lamps or coffee makers to not enough towels or other amenities. The rooms, however, provided a comfortable accommodation for a night rest. Surely, there are opportunity areas where to pay attention.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
    1  Thank mlgtrips
    Jordan R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton West Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear mlgtrips,

I sincerely appreciate you reviewing our location, We will investigate all of your listed issues and get them corrected before another guest experiences these problems. As Service is our number one priority, we always look for new ways to improve and feedback such as yours helps greatly.
    Thank you again for choosing Four Points West Lafayette and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Great staff from the front desk to the bar. Older hotel. My room faced the pool atrium so smelled like chlorine. I wondered why there was a background noise machine until I tried to go to bed and heard all the pool action. And then the early am breakfast crowd in the open setting below the room. Because the only natural light was from the atrium, the curtains were closed most of the time because of passing guests. There is very little light in the room. The furnishings are dated, the bath tub is dangerous to get in (high and with a steep angle in the area where the foot goes when stepping in), the valve controlling the water to the tub or shower was not operating, and a constant loud gurgling took place in the adjacent sink that is in the open bath area of the room. The room was very clean (although with very worn sheets) but dirt in the elevators and hallways that were there when I checked in were still there when I left 2 days later.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
    1  Thank Kathryn B
    Jordan R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton West Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Kathryn B,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are so happy that our staff was able to make a positive impact on your stay. I am sorry to hear that our hotel was not up to your expectations when it came to decor and upkeep. We are fortunate undergoing a remodel later this year and we believe this will fix most of our issues with having a dated establishment. We hope taht good service and positive memories will bring you back to stay with us again.

Thank you again for choosing Four Points West Lafayette.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

It was such a beautiful hotel! The courtyard in he center with real huge trees was amazing. They even had breakfast in the courtyard, it was a nice reprieve from the chilly Indiana weather. Everyone we interacted with was very nice! The only downside was the wifi couldn't reach my room, I ended up in the courtyard to use it which wasn't terrible!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
    1  Thank JoJoBug314
    Reviewed 13 March 2018

Very dated hotel. As a business traveler it really irks me when the wifi is so bad I can barely get on this site to review your hotel. It's been a long time since I stayed in the room w/o a window to the outside. I probably should have checked the reviews of this place first. I now have to use my hotspot. I expect more in 2018.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
    1  Thank Jack C
    Jordan R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton West Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Jack C

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.We completely agree that you should have good internet service through our entire hotel and we are rolling out faster speeds and a new provider for our service very soon. Thank you for choosing Four Points West Lafayette and we would love to host you again in the future.