“Good food reasonable prices and great service”

Local Eatery and Pub
Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Westfield
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Went with a group of friends. Food was good fairly fast and reasonable. Nice place. would go back. Good drinks too.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Our party of 6 arrived at 6:40pm for our 6:45 reservation. They sat us immediately however it was at least 15 minutes before someone came to take our orders. After another 40 minutes our server came and told us that because they had a party of 17 the kitchen was backed up. Another 10minutes went by and because as a diabetic I had taken an injection of insulin when I ordered expecting food within 20 minutes I was ready to pass out. We asked for bread and after another 10 minutes the food came and 2 minutes later they brought us some bread. The food was tasty and a burger that was ordered rare was overcooked Due to the slow non responsive service I doubt if I will be back

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I have been to this restaurant over the years just a few times..... never really did think much about it as the food was average and the price a bit high.... However, went again last night and the food was very good....

I had the Caesar Salad with grilled blackened chicken breast and it was very good.. especially the chicken...
10.50.....

My wife had the hamburger and it was also very good... Thick and juicy... cooked perfectly....with great, fresh bun, tomatoes, and onions, etc....It was a very good burger....
9.50... it came with fresh french fries that were also very good....

I was pleasantly surprised.... and will be back

Reviewed 31 March 2017

The Local serves innovative dishes based on local sourced food (and, of course some things that aren't local). We have never been disappointed, except when something wonderfully delicious goes off the menu! The revolving specials always are excellent. As a local, this is one of our foodie family's favorite.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Before heading to the airport to go home our son took us to The Local for lunch. He and his family (2 young boys) often eat here for the great food. I'm not sure if because it was a Monday they had less staff than normal because the service was horrendous. We stood at the entrance for some time before a hostess finally appeared to seat us (two other parties were also waiting although not as long as us). The hostess/waitress did return promptly to ask for our drink orders and those came in a timely manner. Our meal orders were taken also after a reasonable wait. The meals were a long time coming and we wondered whether we were going to have to rush to get to the airport. A man at another table after waiting quite a while took his meal to go!! There appeared to be only one waitress serving the entire restaurant. Our meals were hot, tasty and good quantity. Both the waitress and a man I assume was the manager asked if everything was okay. The waitress delivered our bill as requested during the meal and processed the payment just as we finished.