“AMAZING bread”
Review of Stone Creek

Stone Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Zionsville
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 110th Street and Michigan Road
Description: As part of the Cunningham Restaurant Group (CRG) family, Stone Creek Dining Company - Zionsville blends elegance and comfort with incredible food and excellent service. The varied menu includes a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken. The luxurious decor makes Stone Creek Dining Company - Zionsville an ideal setting for business meetings, romantic evenings or family meals. Choose from our extensive wine list or order from the full service bar. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
Reviewed 1 October 2015

I had a business dinner here with some colleagues and prior to arriving they couldn't stop talking about the amazing bread they served. I have to admit that it is pretty amazing and you have to try hard not to fill yourself up on bread before you main course arrives.

I chose the steak with lobster and asparagus risotto and it was DELICIOUS! I would definitely order that dish again if I return!

Service was great and the restaurant manager even came out of the kitchen to welcome us which was a nice touch!

I didn't find it overly expensive considering the quality of the food. All in all, it was a great night and I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Absolutely wonderful food, always fresh, high quality. Variety of selections including seafood, fish, steaks, salads. Variety of paired wine selections with each entrée.
My favorite place for special occasions

Reviewed 1 September 2015

The food is fine, nothing special and the service can be spotty. Not our first go to choice, but we do continue to go back. Not a bad place to meet people for lunch, but not as exciting for dinner.

1  Thank EagleTravel29
Reviewed 19 August 2015

Dinner for two on the patio was lovely. Very friendly server explained menu items, specialties since it was our first time. Ambiance inside great, though it is in a strip shopping mall, but you forget that once in restaurant. Liked that people were dressed casual even though it was a nice place, you can go either way. Many families on patio around 6pm on a Saturday so you can definitely take kids if needed. we would go back another time for sure.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

Went here last night with three friends to celebrate our educational success. We had the seafood appetizer which was delicious! My salmon salad was also tasty with their house dressing. Excellent service and a beautiful restaurant. It would be great for couples enjoying a special night out, as well as dining with family and friends. I do thought the prices were reasonable!