“Solid consistent service and awesome food!”
Review of Noah Grant's

Noah Grant's
Reserve with OpenTable
Noah Grant's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Zionsville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: State Road 334
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to NG at this new location and also the previous location on many ocasaions....girls night, date night, family dinner. Every single time the service has been great....just the right mix of attentive without being overbearing. It wasn’t until about a year ago that I realized they made sushi....it always makes it into our order now.

1  Thank monicainindy

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great food and service once you are seated. Good luck with getting that to happen. Had reservation. Open tables for party our size. Hostesses made us wait. After waiting nearly 20 minutes and 10 minutes past reservation inquired why we could not be seated at an open table. Told by the 2 very young hostesses that the table we were to be seated at still was full. Asked about other tables, and was told they were for same size party as us for same time. I told the hostess I wanted to see manager and did not expect to see other customers with same reservation arriving after us to be seated in same size table before us. I did not request a certain table. After our questioning, we were immediately seated at one of the open tables that had been open over 20 minutes while we waited. The food was very good. We had several dishes, from grouper, steak, seafood stew, to a chicken dish. Service at table was fantastic. Place is great atmosphere. Desserts (bread pudding) is super. Other than young inexperienced hostesses at door, this place is 5 star. Definitely need some better greeters at door.

1  Thank Rick47172
Reviewed 5 March 2018

having been to Noah Grants in the past, I was excited to visit them at their new location. the new place is at least twice as big and BRIGHT! the old location was pretty "dimly lit" so this was a nice surprise. The restaurant itself was beautiful with a playful yet elegant interior. Not sure if due to the higher volume of checks or maybe new kitchen staff...My Rose flight and shrimp cocktail were very good, my fish tacos were terrible, my husbands burger dry and unflavorful. All in all dinner was a disappointment. We got bread pudding to share for dessert- so much unneeded whip cream it hid the pudding and clearly having just been microwaved, some bites burnt my mouth while others were cold. Lots of places out there to spend our dining dollars, we will probably not go back.

3  Thank w0f2015
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I live in Zionsville and this restaurant is a favorite! The menu is varied enough to attract foodies but there are also a few standards for those less adventurous, The seafood is always fresh and the service excellent. Great ambience with a combination of large booths and tables partitioned with low walls and curtains. You are probably already a regular if you live in Zionsville. For those outside of Zionsville, it’s worth the drive!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Terrific meal!! Started with the Tuna Tartare which was delish...loved the sauce. Went onto the bisque which was my favorite part of the meal. It was full of delicious pulled crab...soo great! We then had the Looney Tuna roll which was soo fresh and just fantastic! We finished with the Seafood Risotto which was very good, not quite as amazing as I remember from the past but the seafood on it was abundant and cooked to perfection so hard not to love! All around, such an incredible meal! My husband had the Dirty Girl Martini and the Old Fashioned, both of which he has regularly so he's quick to say yay or nay on....and he said they were both among the best he's had in over a year, which says a lot! My Cosmo was delish and even the Riesling I had with dinner stood out as being really great! Again, TERRIFIC meal, can't wait to go back!