“Oh that Sugar Cream Pie!”
Review of My Sugar Pie

My Sugar Pie
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Zionsville
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

“Just order one from My Sugar Pie and thank me later”. Seems I say this a lot and then I hear how great it was. Kelly and her team make the best pies. We ship Sugar Cream Pies (well they do for us) twice a year to my father in law in Florida. Yes it’s a family affair!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Incredible Pies! Must try Dutch apple and sugar cream pie. These are great to give as thank you gifts too. They ship if you are looking to send one to someone special!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Who doesn't like Pie? We tried a dutch apple on our first visit and it was delicious. Yesterday, we purchased a dutch cherry pie and it was average at best. I can't wait to try peanut butter but you have to call/order ahead. This is a nice, CLEAN shop with lots to offer - give it a try!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

So, part of every vacation I take involves a culinary hunt for regional favorites. We heard about Hoosier pie...and had 2 failed attempts to find it in Indianapolis. So, my trip App suggested a My Sugar Pie about 20 minutes outside of downtown.

WOW!

So, if you have never had a Indiana Sugar pie...it's like...well...it's a combination...uhhh...I can't explain it.

But, it is the best pie I have ever eaten.

If there is one rub...they can't ship them to Pennsylvania.

I hope to come back

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I love pie but this is more crust than pie....$4 a slice and about $25 for a whole pie. They do sell to restaurants and ship all over so many people must love them. I think they are OK.