“Were so excited when they first opened in Zionsville”

Bub's Burgers & Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 67 Restaurants in Zionsville
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Having trekked to Carmel many times to get a Bub’s Burger we were thrilled when they opened. The Zionsville location service needs to seriously improve. Seems they have lots of kids that just don’t want to work there but are forced to get a job. Food is ok and that’s about it. Given the number of options popping up around town these folks need to step up their game.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Came for burgers and waffle fries, which were great. The grilled, marinated portobella mushroom burger was the best I've had!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Decided to try this place out since it had great reviews. I was not too impressed with it. Service was not the best, and the burger was just okay specially for the cost. The ice cream was good but nothing too special. I don't think I'd go again.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

They make all other burgers not worth it! Must try! Especially if you love food based challenges, if you can eat " the big ugly", you get your picture on the wall.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Bub's is in a great little spot on Main Street in Zionsville. Parking can be tough, but the burger is well worth seeking a spot out! The chili was pretty decent too. The fries were average, nothing special. I had the half pound burger and it was seasoned so well I dared not even add ketchup out of fear of ruining the great burger taste. They have a one pound challenge too and I told the two friends I was with that next time I am up to the challenge! Of special note - all burger weights are after cooking, so we are talking a huge burger! At an adjacent table were a few families celebrating a birthday and young fellow of 16 or 17 conquered the one pound burger challenge. From the way he devoured his very first bite we knew the burger did not stand a chance! They took his picture afterward for the wall and offered him the complimentary ice cream and we cheered him on! If you are looking for a fun place with good food and lots of sports on TV Bub's is your spot to go to!