All reviews waffles biscuits and gravy small game room stayed here for one night weak water pressure rush hour traffic desk person front desk attendant beds were comfortable an overnight stay cold cereal cheap place great hotel for the price pillow top sweet rolls staff was friendly from chicago
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Clean and quiet. No street noise to speak of. No pounding of feet sound from second floor. Breakfast was ok - would be nice to have some egg type offered. Maybe a sausage, or biscuit and gravy. Coffee was hot, and not bitter.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EconoLodge I, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Welcome back! Thanks for staying with us once again. We always enjoy having you stay with us. Thanks for sharing all the positive aspects of your stay with fellow travelers. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Always a pleasant stay at your hotel. Breakfast was great, staff always friendly. Was able to bring my dog Gilley, who also loves to stay with you. Close to relatives that I was visiting so perfect location. I definitely will stay again when I'm in the Davenport area.

Room Tip: Nothing wrong with my room, very comfortable beds, clean, everything in the room worked.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Helpful people at the front desk. I had a lot to carry in (I didn’t want it to freeze). The elevator was out and they were working on it. they gave me a room near the door and a cart. Good room for the money.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Room was clean and comfortable although shower head wasn’t the best. Employees were quite friendly. Hotel was in a nice area and it was quiet. Had ice and a vending machine available plus a pool for swim if wanted.Had a relaxing time...

Room Tip: New shower heads would be a good idea for improvement.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience.
Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Spacious second-floor room, with a couch, already! Microwave, fridge, nice shower, etc. We like to sleep in cool room; heater was not noisy, but blankets were inadequate. Breakfast included biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, waffle, coffee, juice, banana, and weather channel on the wall!

Room Tip: request an extra blanket if you like cool sleeping conditions
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple