All reviews hotel charges st louis fitness room in town went out of her way enjoyed our stay would stay again the breakfast area stopover community motel presentable motorcycle pillows casino
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The Hotel is quite old but was very clean and nice. Every Staff member is good. Bed's are comfortable and Pillows are very nice. The only problem is the Breakfast Hours. Weekdays Breakfast ends early. They need to extend this. It seems like the Breakfast Area is remodeled recently. Service is Good. Rooms are Nice and Clean. Have A Fitness Room on property. Business center and Drinking Water in Lobby. Robin and Lisa are great. Would definitely come back.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Staff was friendly, room was quiet and very comfortable. My first night out on a cross country motorcycle road trip. Location was convenient to downtown. They had breakfast ready at 5:00AM! And it was the full deal, with plenty of protein options as well as carb loads. They put me in a room on the back side so I could keep an eye on my motorcycle. That was not requested, but they were thoughtful like that.

Room tip: Stayed on first floor in the middle. Nice and quiet. The A/C works very well
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

A buddy of mine we're on our way to St Louis to see a concert. Stopped because it was getting dark and looked for a place to stay. Looked up the Quality Inn, great reviews, clean rooms and the girl at the front desk her name was Mandy was excellent and getting us in our room and fixing our TV. I would definitely stay again if another road trip should take us in that direction. One more thing Mandy is definitely an asset

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We had no complaints with this hotel. I requested the first floor because they do not have an elevator. I saw some people having trouble the stairs so I was glad I had the first floor. Breakfast was adequate. They only complaint I could even think of was there were very heavy footsteps in the room above us. Only in the evening for a little while. There were a lot of construction guys staying here. Would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Hotel was clean, rooms were okay, bathroom was small not what was showing in pictures, Staff was very friendly beds clean, I think it was a okay hotel some restaurants were close casino was close and to the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018