“Food and service were okay....”
Review of Peppers

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Women's bathroom was dirty - floor and fixtures need a good cleaning. Made me wonder if the kitchen and other areas would be too. Well, the table was filthy - my hands and shirt stuck to the edge of the table. Even with the waitress and myself scrubbing the table with a wet cloth - it was still sticky. I'm not a 'neat freak', but I don't want to stick to a table that I'm eating at. I used napkins to cover the area and they stuck to the table as well! Food portion are large, but so are the prices for food and drink. Food wasn't to my liking - pepper was put on the french fries in the kitchen without my knowing - totally ruined them! I wouldn't go to this place again for a family meal. Too difficult to hear others talking due to echo and noice - not family friendly for this type of meal. Seems to be more of a stop after work and have a drink with friends place.

1  Thank TeacherWhoTravels

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We were there for a family reunion and had the room upstairs. Most of had the tenderloin and it was good. Only thing was the waitress had to run up and down the stairs all the time to get stuff.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Whenever we're back in Iowa, my wife and I make it a point to stop by Pepper's for food and drink. Very friendly wait staff with reasonably-priced food and drink specials. It's a great place to enjoy a meal or catch a game.

Big UNI supporters as well.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

As our group kept growing the staff continued to serve us with attentiveness and friendliness. Our waiter Lucas as amazing!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a late lunch. Chose vegetable beef soup and salad from Pick Two lunch menu. The breadstick was stale; the one cherry tomato on salad was not good; and soup was not what I expected (tomato base instead of beef broth). Disappointed in a local restaurant. I will go to Panera from now on.