“Always great food”
Review of Nacho Tequilas

Nacho Tequilas
Ranked #23 of 75 Restaurants in Clive
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Been there 4-5 times with my husband and 2 times with friends. I've had the tacos, shrimp, taco salad, fajitas (husband), tostadas, camarones al mojo de ajo, seafood enchiladas, huevos rancheros. I try to get something different every time I go. So far everything has been very tasty. I work close by and they get you served fast. Prices are extremely reasonable. They keep giving us a coupon to get 3.00 off a 20.00 meal but we can't seem to get over that amount! That's how nice the prices are! They are always friendly too. I really really like the place. Every time I get something new it's my new fave.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Yum! Nacho Tequilas has the best Mexican in the Des Moines area. And the Margaritas are SO good, too! Service is also great! Everyone is very friendly and attentive. It is a great experience overall. If you like really good Mexican and want quality food and service, definitely give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

This was the second time I have been here with a group. The "garden" room off the main dining room handily accommodates groups up to a dozen or so. Our server was outstanding. The food has wonderful unique flavors. This is our group's "go to" place.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love Mexican food and this place has become our new favorite. The portions are so large be prepared to take half home, or do like we do, share an entree. We have had a special twice now ... shrimp, chicken, crab, mushroom, rice and sauce. It's served with an avacado salad and tortillas. Margaritas are excellent. Only thing I would change are the chips they bring upon arrival. Wait staff are very friendly and check back often.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Nothing extra special but good choices and food. Clean place and friendly staff. Huge portions and decent prices.

Been to Nacho Tequilas? Share your experiences!