“Great turkey dinners!(see pics)”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #29 of 75 Restaurants in Clive
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We got food from here a couple months ago and the food was awesome! Turkey dinners. I only wished they had it more often. Clean. Very family friendly. Very friendly staff. See pics. Plenty of parking. Good prices. Home style eating! Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids. They have a ton of regulars here as well. If we lived closer, we might be regulars too!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

They have good food but the many menus are somewhat confusing. And if they have a placard that advertiising specials be sure to read carefully. The staff were friendly but to intrusive. I like to eat without being asked questions about my meal etc. If I need you I will signal to get your attraction. The place was clean and they have roomy seating.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Lots of calories, fat, salt, sugar, and portions. What's not to like?! Good for morning, day, or late night.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

not a fancy place to eat but the food and the service are top notch! kind of a sweatpants/sweatshirt fine dining- my kind of place to be! love it!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

This is a good Denny's location. The service was good on a busy night. The food was definitely above average of other Denny's locations. Good experience.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!