“Recommended for Asian/Sushi”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Large menu with offerings of sushi, sashimi, and Thai dishes among others. Our table had sushi and poke. The sushi was good and consistent. The poke was outstanding and recommended. Would return if in the mood for Asian food. A little busy and noisy.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I have only ever had the Pineapple Fried Rice and it will probably only be the only thing I ever get at Cool Basil. The mix of Pineapple, Cashews, Chicken, Shrimp and fried rice is some of the best I've ever had in a Chinese dish. My wife has tried multiple items and enjoyed everyone one of them ( Sweet Basil Fried Rice w/chicken is the one she gets most often). Father In-law had the Mongolian Beef this visit and it looked great. They were very generous with the beef in his entree.

Getting to set the "spiciness" of your meal is a plus too. It is a 1-6 star range you tell them with 1 being the lowest and 6 being the hottest.

Excellent place to go and one of my favorites in the area.

1  Thank Glenn P
Reviewed 23 April 2017

We visited Cool Basil for lunch and thoroughly enjoyed it. We had pumpkin curry which was very flavorful. The coconut milk custard was delectable. Service was exceptional. Only blemish was we were not allowed to eat outside on a very nice sunny day as apparently they don't open that till May.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The food here is wonderful. I prefer the thai pastas when I dine here. The menu has many pages with lots of options. Great patio in nice weather.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I had no idea this was the #1 place in Clive but now I know why. Excellent ambiance, terrific service, really affordable prices and above all, the food is great! Great portions, beautiful decoration, a TON of options to choose from. Good for a casual outing or a special occasion.