All reviews rooms are small movie theater hard boiled eggs bagels room was clean queen suite third floor breakfast bar biscuits and gravy stay there again coffee maker the henry doorly zoo great place to stay upon check one night stay parking lot convenient location
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Great location by the highway. Pleasant staff and beautiful lobby. Lots of varieties for breakfast, fully stocked. Felt so safe, I a deep sleep. Next door to movies and restaurants. near. Gas station on the corner.

Room Tip: All levels are fine
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ladyjaze
ChristinePatterson, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you for your review and helpful feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We will be looking forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Close to highway. Lots of places for entertainment. Movie theater next door. Restaurants and events around the block. Breakfast hot and good!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for your review and feedback! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Room was clean, beds very comfortable. Carpet was worn & time to replace. Would have liked to have a small refrigerator. We had a delayed flight & didn't get in until after 2iam. Staff was very accommodating and graciously gave us an extra hour to check out which was much appreciated.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenny B
ChristinePatterson, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for your review and feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you will come see us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We were shuffled over to the Super 8 at 2712 S. 24th Street in Council Bluffs which was approximately priced the same but was definitely not a place I would stay again ~~~ We stayed in Room 118 on the bottom floor and I have pictures of the bug bites (?) I received on the one side of my neck as well as the back of my neck, on my hands as well as on my ankles! ~~~ This was on 10/6/2017 and we paid $82.08 for the one night ~ Of all the times we have stayed in motels I have not run into this before ~ Not impressed with either motel!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jan N
ChristinePatterson, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

I am sorry if you had issues at the Super 8 down the street. We are not affiliated with them. I'm assuming that is the hotel you are referring to since we don't have a room 118 in the building. You are also talking about something that occurred 6 months ago, so I am not sure what all the circumstances were surrounding your reservation. If you have further questions, I would be happy to speak with you personally.