US$99
Hampton.com
US$80
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$119
Homewood
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$101
Quality Inn and Suites Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$209
Hotels.com
All reviewsrooftop barcomplimentary valet parkingtwo bedroom suiteheated toiletdowntown davenporthot chocolate barmodern bathroomart piecesplush robesgreat boutiquecharming boutique hoteltall ceilingssister hotelregular king roomcookie cuttertoilet seatfarmers market
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything about The Current is truly top notch. The atmosphere of this hotel is gracious and grand. The staff treated us like royalty, and they were exquisitely friendly. The beds and pillows were plush and comfortable. Quiet rooms too.
We enjoyed room service as well as dining in The View restaurant. Such a relaxing weekend. We will be back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Jacob H, General Manager at The Current Iowa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings Jeanette G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Current Iowa. Our team works hard to be anticipatory and meet our guests expectations. We hope that are able to come back and visit us in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed at both this hotel and the Blackhawk. Both are great hotels where the Current is recently updated. Has a great rooftop bar with a view of the river. Got upgraded to a suite room which was huge with a full kitchen. I travel a lot for work and would definitely recommend this place to those traveling to Davenport. Service is very good as well!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hello kTravelz,

Thank you for sharing with us about your recent stay at The Current Iowa. I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of enjoying yourself at UP. It is the best view in the city! We also have a great Mexican Baja restaurant on our first floor named Viva. The tacos are phenomenal. Thank you for picking our hotel for your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

The Current Hotel is certainly my choice of hotels when I visit Davenport, Ia. The staff there is awesome! Dolores was instrumental in the booking and helping me choose a room of my desires. She was always available whenever I had a question or three. I'm sure I'll return in the next few weeks. Thank again to the entire staff for making me feel at home.

Theodore Scott

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Scott T
Jacob H, General Manager at The Current Iowa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Greetings Scott T,

Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your recent visit to The Current Iowa. We could not agree more about Dolores. She makes the booking process easy and seeks to understand our guests and fit their needs. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again for choosing us as your #1 choice when in Davenport.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I booked the Current Iowa, Autograph Collection Hotel for my sister, owner of Café D'Marie on Mother's Day. She loves what she does-serving her patrons-but sometimes-she needs to take time for herself. My mother and I walked into the Current-greeted by an amazing front desk staff and shuttle driver-who helped me set up a room, reserved the "free" shuttle service to take them to dinner and the cinema the next evening and bring them back and escort them up to the roof-top bar. Here they were welcomed by fire-side seating overlooking the beautiful city of Davenport and serenaded by a violinist. I think the most memorable moment for them was just taking the time to sit and have a cup of coffee while the world went by. They enjoyed the TV in the bathroom mirror and of course, the bidet! Thank you, most of all-to the staff at the Current Hotel-Maureen, Will, Victor, Mary, Kayla, Wittney-Thank you to you all!!!! Praise God for people like you-with kind hearts and generous spirits!!! Amen!
-Tonia

Room Tip: higher level floors on the SouthWest corner-sunny and a peak of the river front view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chiro1217

Hello chiro1217,
I recently had lunch at one of my favorite places; Cafe D'Marie. What a GREAT place! While I was there, your sister mentioned how much she enjoyed the relaxing getaway at The Current Iowa. This was such a thoughtful gift. From everyone on our team, thank you. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience. We are delighted that they were able to grab a drink and relax on the rooftop. We may have to bring the violinist back again soon as all of the patrons and staff really enjoyed the added ambiance.
We hope that you are able to come back and visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I was originally booked into a two bedroom suite at the sister property Hotel Blackhawk. Having stayed there before I knew of the excellent service and amenities. Last minute snafu led us to The Current and I couldn’t have been more please with the way Samantha handled the reaccomodation.

We staryed in a two bedroom suite for three nights. The space was plenty ample for family and friends to drop in to visit as we were celebrating graduation at Augustana. The rooms were quiet and there were plenty of touches that made our stay more comfortable; the Toto toilets (), sound machines in the bedroom, full fridge, oven and stove, dishes and glassware, plenty of common space seating and even a washer/dryer.

I have to mention the staff at the front desk and bellservice. They were outstanding and a wonderful representation of the can-do attitude of these properties. Even being super-busy with lots of demanding guests the staff was friendly and greeted me by name. Maureen, Mary, Brandon and Curtis went above and beyond to make our stay perfect.

I highly recommend this hotel when visiting the Quad Cities. I will be back for Homecomingand look forward to my return.

Room Tip: Two bedroom Suite, room 220 was fabulous
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MTJTraveller

Greetings MTJTraveller,

Writing such a detailed review takes time, and we so appreciate that you did. We will be sure to recognize the team members who helped make your stay enjoyable. We take pride in serving our guests and we use feedback like yours to reinforce our mission and values.
I am delighted that your room type allowed for family and friends to visit during Graduation weekend. We extend a sincere 'congratulations' to the graduate.
Please come back and visit us soon.