Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$161
US$118
US$119
Homewood
Quality Inn and Suites Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$101
BestWestern.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$209
Hotels.com
All reviewsgranite citymovie theatertexas roadhouseparking lotwithin walking distancegreat hotelclean roomsthe quad citiesfree breakfastbreakfast was excellentwould recommend this hotel to anyoneking suitebagelsshower headconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is very nice -- clean, great decor and great staff!! Nice area too, lots of restaurants and shopping nearby! The bed was very, very comfortable with great pillows (not the low quality, out of shape type in most hotels)!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful hotel. Very clean and friendly staff. Hotel is located next to mall and various restaurants. Everything is within walking distance. It’s also close to the interstate. The beds are comfortable and linens are above hotel standards. Temperature outside was near 100 degrees, but rooms inside were very cool and comfortable. This is a wonderful oasis when traveling through Iowa.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise and foot traffic.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Room was comfortable and clean. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was well stocked and maintained. Beds were comfy. Pool is your typical indoor hotel pool but kids enjoyed it. Have stayed here in past and appears to have undergone a recent update. Location is great.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Hampton Inn tries to do so many things right, but food allergies is NOT one of them. Trying to navigate the breakfast bar is next to impossible. Nothing has any allergens on it at all. I wish they could look at this situation through the eyes of someone with food issues.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I stayed at this hotel for one night for business and have stayed at this location once before. I did not check in until after 7pm so I was anxious to iron my clothes for my business meeting the next day and then get settled down to relax. I then discovered that there was no iron in my room. I called down to the front desk and one was delivered to my room. The next morning after I took a shower I discovered that the room was also missing a hair dryer. I called down to the front desk and the phone just rang and rang. Not wanting to be late for my business meeting, I went down to the front desk (with wet hair) only to discover that no one was there. I really needed a hair dryer as I have long hair and was headed to a business meeting. There was a sign indicating that someone had stepped away. After about five minutes a staff member appeared and I told him about the missing hair dryer. He apologized and said he would have housekeeping bring one up. A staff member then brought the dryer up fairly promptly which I appreciated. Upon check-out a female staff member checked my file and apologized for the mishaps (without me even mentioning them) and indicated that an extra 2000 Hilton Honors points would be credited to my account. I appreciated the staff taking this extra step and the gesture was very nice. I would suggest that all rooms be inspected each time they are cleaned to make sure they have these basic items.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Amy M
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Nicole D,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues encountered, and we are working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.