US$105
Homewood
US$118
US$106
Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$127
US$113
US$94
Agoda.com
Quality Inn and Suites Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$102
All reviewsoutdoor fire pitbrady sttwo room suiteeach eveningliving areaking sizestayed for one nighteasy accessa great stayi highly recommend this hotelwaffleshot breakfastpropertykitchenettecupboardsofalinens
Reviewed 17 June 2017

My wife and I are Marriott Elite members -- and stay in Marriott's -- especially Residence Inn's whenever we travel. We were very disappointed to see that this Residence Inn was not up to the standards of the others we have stayed at. This hotel is "tired." It needs a renovation badly -- but when I inquired at the front desk -- they said that it was not presently scheduled. Very surprising to me. Aside from the hotel needing a renovation -- our stay was very good. I did notice a newer "Staybridge Suites" about 4 miles from the Residence Inn -- and I would recommend this over the Residence Inn.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
David F, General Manager at Residence Inn Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

tennisplayer823

First of all - I wanted to give my sincere thanks for your loyalty to the Marriott family of brands. Our entire team at the Residence Inn Davenport consider it a privilege to serve each and every one of our guests, especially our Elite Members.

I am very sadden to know that your stay didn't exceed your expectations. My team strives every day to provide the best service possible for our guests. Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any further concerns.

David Fuglseth,

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed as a family of 4. Despite being sold out, our room was very quiet and there was plenty of parking.

The hot breakfast was limited but sufficient (eggs & sausage, cereal waffles, toast, yogurt, fruit) - not a large array but more than enough.

Amenities were great! Between the hot breakfast, pool, kitchenette, and suite with closing door (critical with small children) we were very pleased. My only disappointment was there wasn't an oven - just microwave, stove top, and fridge. We had planned to make frozen pizzas but had to make other plans. No biggie.

All in all, a great choice. We will be back!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
David F, General Manager at Residence Inn Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

jeax2

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay and that you plan to return. I also wanted to let you know that for your future reservations you may want to reserve one of our Two Bedroom Suites - they feature two separate bedrooms, two bathrooms and the kitchen area includes a full oven.

We look forward to having the opportunity to serve your family in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

The Residence Inn in Davenport offers very comfortable and spacious rooms & amazingly friendly staff! It has a very nice patio to enjoy in the evenings as well as the social in the evenings. Makes it easier to be away from home for an extended period of time. No complaints

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
David F, Manager at Residence Inn Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

avernon19

Thanks for the great review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Overall great hotel with good amenities. Price was great (senior rate) with manager's reception (Mon -Wed. nights) and better than average free breakfast with stay. My one room suite was good for writing reports and relaxation. The one problem I encountered (slow draining tub) was corrected as requested.

Room Tip: Off of the main road, so no road noise was encountered.

Robert A

Thank you for the review. Glad to see that you enjoyed our MIX reception in the evening as well as the complimentary breakfast! Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

The hotel is located just off of Hwy 61 (Brady St) on the north end of Davenport. With it's location it is easy access to the Interstate, downtown, and major shopping areas.
The hotel is pretty standard when it comes to Residence Inn's, in that they provide M-W evening social snacks/desserts, and comfortable rooms. David, the manager, was very helpful and friendly to me when I was trying to figure out some wired internet access at the hotel. The rest of the staff were friendly and helpful as well. The rooms are getting a little wear-and-tear, such as grout in the shower chipping out, fans in the bathroom rather dirty, and bed linens stained. It is showing its age, but overall a very good option for a hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
David F, Manager at Residence Inn Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

HuskerCob

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that our staff was helpful and friendly. We will also correct the issues that you saw during your stay with us as well. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!