DoubleTree by Hilton Des Moines Airport
US$152
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Days Inn & Suites Des Moines Airport(Des Moines)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$87
US$104
Super 8 Clive/W Des Moines(Des Moines)(Great Value!)
US$59
Agoda.com
US$85
US$82
Agoda.com
Des Lux Hotel(Des Moines)
US$199
US$193
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Cozy Rest Motel(Des Moines)
US$70
US$63
Travelocity
All reviewsdouble treedes moines airportjohnny's italian steakhouseadjoining restaurantwarm cookiesfront deskgreat hotelrooms are cleanpark and flythe hotel staffnext morningbusiness tripupon checkdefinitely stay here againup to datecomplimentary breakfastfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stay here 4 times a year. Always clean. Always friendly. The Johnny's Steakhouse attached is always fantastic. Geraldo is always the room service delivery guy and is always friendly and fast. Kudos!

Room Tip: I am typically on the 4th floor (Hilton Honors member). Always clean and quiet. Always.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Wendy F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Des Moines Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so very much for your recent stay with us. I was thrilled to hear that you had great reviews about Johnny's Italian Steakhouse as well. We will look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town. Please let me know if I may be of assistance in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I selected this hotel based on it having some of the higher ratings within this price range, and it did not disappoint. The lobby was beautiful when I entered, and the person who checked me in could not have made me feel more valued as a customer. I was offered a Hilton Honors membership and was given a room on the top floor as a result which was incredibly spacious and very well maintained. I would absolutely stay here on my next visit! And just as a bonus, the restaurant attached to the hotel is fabulous!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so very much for your recent stay with us. I am so happy that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. I do hope you will be back very soon to visit. Have a great day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay here a lot. I love the food. Sausage bread is the best. More important is the room service delivered by Gerardo. He always goes the extra mile to deliver the food hot and fresh.
Rooms are very clean and it is very quiet.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Wendy F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Des Moines Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so very much for your recent stay with us. We greatly appreciate the compliments that you have given the hotel and staff! I will share appropriately. I do hope you will choose to come back and stay with us again very soon. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I have stayed here now twice and both times had an outstanding experience. I chose this hotel primarily for the location near the airport since I was flying out of Des Moines the following morning and wanted to avoid a lengthy drive. There is ample free off-street parking, an excellent restaurant on-site and the location is literally a two-minute drive to the terminal. I have stayed at several DoubleTree properties and this one is right in line with what I have experienced at other hotels. Excellent experience as always and highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Wendy F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Des Moines Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Thank you so much for your recent review of our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do hope you will choose to come back and stay with us again very soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Had a great breakfast with cooked to order eggs. The chocolate chip muffin was delicious. Gerardo and Anna are always willing to bring you what you need to make it a pleasant dining experience. The hotel staff is always spot on with their service.

Room Tip: I always stay on the highest floor allowed
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Wendy F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Des Moines Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the DoubleTree Des Moines Airport. I appreciate the wonderful feedback you have provided after your stay. I do hope you will choose to come back and visit us again the next time your travels bring you to Des Moines. We hope you return to visit us again very soon.