US$130
US$104
US$101
Travelocity
US$120
All reviewshi expresspancake makerfront deskturkey sausagehot cinnamon rollsfine stayroom was cleanwest sidethe breakfast areaarea restaurantshot tubyogurtbed and pillowsroom keywe've stayedfridge and microwavewould stay again
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Two night stay and was pleased. This is a nice, well maintained, property. The rooms have a dorm style refrigerator, a microwave and a Keurig coffee maker in them. The bathroom was functional and they had the normal soap, shampoo and lotion in the room and also had spare toiletries at the front desk, in case you forgot something. The room was clean and had a small table and a couple of chairs, the Wi-Fi was free and worked well. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The TV was older and had a aftermarket remote that was a bit temperamental, but functional. Lots of parking, I felt safe in the area after dark. There were several restaurants close by, including a sports bar that gave you a couple of free beers at happy hour and 10% off a meal with a coupon from the hotel. They gave you extra reward points if you skipped the maid service, and there was coffee, fruit and cookies available 24/7. They had a nice breakfast area with a complementary meal, but I left prior to 6:30 each day. Two free newspapers were also available. There was a pool and a very small exercise room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Lynette M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dubuque-West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your wonderful and detailed review! Taking the time to list the amenities you felt worth mentioning from your stay is highly appreciated and we hope we get to accommodate you again!
Lynette

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for one night and were extremely pleased with our stay! The room was very clean and very comfortable and the staff was extremely friendly. When we woke up we were so impressed with the continental breakfast. They provided a local newspaper and had many great food options. Overall, this was a great stay! If you’re looking to stay in the Dubuque area for business or pleasure, this is the place!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your comments regarding your experience at our hotel. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant stay. We really appreciate receiving your review and hope you can come back to stay with us again soon. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lynette

Reviewed 31 March 2018

like this hotel when I stayed there it was pack,but i watched the desk staff handled everyone with a smile and with kids glove. This hotel has everything you need when you are away from home. A spa,laundry room to wash clothes, pool and spa workout room. The rooms are comfortable and the beds are soft. The floor I stayed on was quiet . I was so happy that they provided a breakfast which was healthy and tasty. I would stay here again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2018

While checking into the hotel Jody provided excellent customer service! Upon getting into our room I noticed the rooms were very spacious and clean. The bed is very comfortable and there was not only a desk to do some work out but a nice lounge chair to put my feet up and watch TV. The room also had a small refrigerator and a microwave as well as a coffee machine. I really enjoyed my stay at this Holiday Inn Express and will try and stay here every time I come to Dubuque.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Nice no frills hotel with free breakfast. Pet friendly. Easy to get to. Their suite rooms are very spacious and easy to move around in. Staff was very responsive and helpful. The pool was small but a good place for the family to relax.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family