“Great lunch!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in Dubuque. I had the eel and avocado roll and sweet potato roll, and they were delicious! The service was great, and the total bill was very reasonable. I have also, in earlier visits, had the chicken teriyaki bento box.

1  Thank meanoldteacher

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Not many choices for asian, and even fewer decent ones. Ichiban fills that void. Really enjoy the grill and the antics of the chef. Fun show, good food, okay service until seats fill up, and decent for Dubuque.

2  Thank Robert F
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

West coast quality and selection of Sushi.
The Hibachi is delicious and fun.
The Sushi is pleasing to the palate and the eye. (See photo )
It is a "Gotta Go " kinda place.
IHG,
Rube

1  Thank TrippingAmerican
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I had never been here before. We went in for lunch. I chose the steak hibachi lunch. It came with fried rice, steak cooked the way you like, veggies, and a choice of salad or soup. I went with the salad it comes with a ginger dressing. It was very good. I'm not a huge one for change but the salad and the meal was delicious. As for price the of the meal it was $10.95!!! Fantastic meal. Left so full. The staff were always there to refill your drinks as well. Extremely clean.

1  Thank wetrvl190
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

We visited with my grandparents. Everything was delicious. My grandpa loved the filet mignon. The chicken was great too!

1  Thank Sarah T