See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Judy and Gary Benson treat all their guests like family this time of year the trees are turning colors and you are in a beautiful country setting but close to the town of Elkader with all there little shops and Judy fixes you a gourmet breakfast every morning she even made homemade pumpkin pie

Room Tip: only 2 rooms at this b&b so book early for fall colors
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2011

Judy was an incredible host... she was very helpful over email as the trip was set up and my travel plans evolved. When I arrived she led me through a tour of her beautiful home that was open to me -- and the vast backyard.
The room was very spacious but the greatest part was the bed; so comfortable -- the quality far beyond what you'd get at a Fairmont.
And the breakfast! Suffice it to say I had a hard time not making an embarrassment of myself given the quality (so delicious!) and quantity (waffles to the ceiling, I imagine!).
I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business