“I wish I had seen the store sooner”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I love my Starbucks and I had hoped to find a store but the location on the app didn't show up. It's a brand new store! I found it on the way back to my hotel.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Good service, good drinks, excellent location, good help! Very clean and a lot fun! Hyvee location is very handy!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

This Starbucks on the outskirts of the North Iowa Fairgrounds was worth the trek off Interstate 35. On a Saturday morning there was only one vehicle in the drive-through and no line inside. I picked up my coffee drink and hit the road again in no time at all.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Good and Clean, When i went to order they had me wait while their registers rebooted, Would have been nice if they had made my drink first while all 5 baristas were staring at the register booting up....

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Great Starbucks stop - good service and as usual, a good Starbucks product. I will stop at this Starbucks location again.