“1910”
Review of 1910 Grille

1910 Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
1910 Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Mason City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This fine dining experience combines the vintage appeal of early Prairie School design with a modern flair for cuisine. Try our formal or informal dining room, or perhaps an evening on the balcony suits your interests? We also have a Wine Room, and, by special arrangement, you and your guests can experience the Chef's Table.
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Great food and service. Had salmon and the ribeye and both were excellent. Breakfast veggie omelette was very tasty. The coffee was smooth and full flavor

1  Thank iowast

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious, the service was great, and a great ambience. We loved it. Only open for breakfast or dinner.

1  Thank andrea p
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I love the motel it's in but the restaurant was really busy and understaffed. There was quite a wait to be seated, about 20 minutes. The room was so loud I couldn't take a phone call. I didn't enjoy the food at all and the beer wasn't as cold as I like.

I really feel like I just hit a bad time for the restaurant and I fully intend to go back.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We were guests at this hotel for 2 nights, and had breakfast at this restaurant both mornings. It was so good, we were glad we had the opportunity to have breakfast there again! It was so nice as well, to have such a wonderful restaurant a part of this hotel. Our waitress, Kim was a delight and so helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I was in Clear Lake over the weekend and I mes a good friend for brunch at the 1910 Grill. Our server, Kim, was very friendly and explained the breakfast options. For two breakfast and coffees, it was only $22. The decor is amazing and just an interesting pace to eat. Kim also showed us the dinner menu and I will be returning there soon fro an evening meal.