“Convienent Location”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #19 of 86 Restaurants in Mason City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This location was right next to our Holliday Inn Express and we were able to walk there. That makes it a great place for people unfamiliar with the area while traveling. The food and service were very good the night we had dinner here. Just wish I could have had a take out box because the salad I had was huge! Since we were traveling and staying only one night...not a good thing to do. :) We enjoy our Ruby Tuesdays at home in FL and knew what to expect.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Good food and great service for a large group of almost 20 people. Really flexible with our reservation time since we were traveling- much appreciated! Thank you!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Quick service for a busy restaurant and great food. They have an excellent salad bar that is always well stocked and a good variety of menu options.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Tasty entrees and a great salad bar make this a favorite with us. We usually only go a handful of times a year as it is a bit pricey. There are coupons available if you go online. Although they don't seem to be able to tell the letter O from the number 0, so be prepared for that and try a different code if yours has either of those in it. Service is quick, and I have to ask them to delay putting in our order or the entrée is being served when I have only eaten a few bites of salad. Always polite service.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We stayed at the nearby Holiday Inn on a Friday night during lent and walked next store to thus eating spot. It was clean, had numerous customers, and appeared to be a popular eating destination. Being catholic, my husband and I opted for non-meat options. He had the shrimp basket, which was good, and I had the chips and quest entree (also good). I also had one of their new advertised sides, a roasted cauliflower dish with homemade cheese sauce. While this sounded wonderful on the menu, it was really not and had an "off" taste. After a couple of bites, I had to put my fork down and push it aside.(Definitely skip this dish).

Drinks were good, but overall, it was an average meal that wasn't anything that made me want to go back other than the convenience of its location to the hotel. In fairness, if it hadn't been a Lenten night, maybe I would have had better raves on a chicken or beef entree...