“Really Fast Deliver to Table”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

My food came so fast I didn't have time to enjoy my drink or salad so I felt a bit rushed but the food is great and the service even better.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We are here while staying across the parking lot at the holiday inn express. Our experience was excellent, the food and service was great.

There are lots of TVs, good beer selection and of course the salad bar. Most of the menu options are bar type food, but there are a few healthy options as well... I had the Salmon and it was excellent.

Overall, Ruby Tuesday is a reliable chain with a good menu. The service was quick, but a typical dinner will be about an hour. I would recommend this place for date night, families or group type events. It's not a formal place, but it's great for a chain and it's close to the highway and most hotels.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Looked over the menu and nothing really caught my eye. You can get burgers anywhere and other things had strange names that I didn't want to risk trying and not liking.

Settled on the petite sirloin and upgraded 1 side for the garden bar. Garden bar was decent, probably the best thing about the meal. Lots of choices.

Steak was OK, not a lot of flavor and was cooked closer to well done than medium well like I ordered. Guess to be better overcooked than under cooked.

Place was about 1/2 full but our waitress seemed to be in hurry to serve us and get us out of there. Placed our order, went to the garden bar, not even half done with our salads and the main entree comes out. Not even half of our entree eaten and she stops and asks if we had room for dessert. We say "no" and she leaves and comes back with the bill. I went for a 2nd trip to the garden bar and while eating that she grabbed the folder with the bill and walks away and comes back when she realizes we haven't put our credit card in there. Apparently we should have been done by now so I did place my credit car in the folder and she came and got it, and brought it back while I still eating the plate I got from the garden bar. We were there less than an hour (45 minutes maybe?) so I don't know why she was hurrying us. She was up at the bar gabbing away when we walked out.

Average food, OK price for what we got, -1/2 dot for our waitress.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Both my husband and I ordered the crispy chicken mac and cheese. Neither of us recommend it. The chicken in it was just gross. We also had the garden bar, which was great as always. Service was okay. Our waitress didn't seem that interested in us and didn't come by very much. It was a disappointing visit.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We went here twice while on our trip! They have a good selection of food, the restaurant is clean, and service is good! Good place to grab a meal!