“Wonderful Breakfast”

Village Court
Ranked #15 of 86 Restaurants in Mason City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Had a small family gathering here and ate breakfast. The food was wonderful, the prices were great, the portions were perfect! It was packed yet we did not have to wait a long time for our food. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We got there for an early lunch, they were already very busy. We got seated promptly, service was good. My wife, being smarter than me ordered breakfast which was good. I had seen all the hoopla about home cooking, so I ordered the noon special, meat loaf. I should have asked, but I'm sure it was not homemade as it was a far cry from anything I have ever had at home. It did make me feel kind of young as we are in out early 70's and most of the people there were older than us.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a late weekday breakfast and was pleased with the food and the service. Had the sausage, eggs and pancakes and all were quite good. The syrup for the pancakes was probably the highlight. My coffee cup was never less than half full. Service was great. Give it a try!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Looking for a local breakfast spot & willing to drive about 10 minutes off I-35? Village Court is a definite option. Not a big place but they serve good size portions and plenty of options. I also like that breakfast dishes come with hash browns (nicely prepared) and choice of toast or pancake. I like that option and not many places do it. Good biscuits & gravy dish. Tasty pancakes. Attentive and hustling staff.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We like these small, "where the locals eat" kind of places. Our waitress was very friendly, & efficient. Just got the basic 2 pancakes, scrambled eggs & sausage patties, & hubby got cheese omelet. All very good; couldn't finish my pancakes!