“Great escape from fast food restaurants”
Review of Village Court

Village Court
Ranked #15 of 88 Restaurants in Mason City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 January 2018

They have a simple menu that everyone can find something they will like. Nothing fancy just the basics. Great when traveling and sick of fast food restaurants.

1  Thank Kimberly F

Reviewed 10 November 2017

There food is like home cooking and so good! I especially love going there for breakfast. The prices are good and the portions are perfect.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Excellent food! The breakfast is very good! Service was very good and the prices were very reasonable! Very good place for good food!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Had a small family gathering here and ate breakfast. The food was wonderful, the prices were great, the portions were perfect! It was packed yet we did not have to wait a long time for our food. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We got there for an early lunch, they were already very busy. We got seated promptly, service was good. My wife, being smarter than me ordered breakfast which was good. I had seen all the hoopla about home cooking, so I ordered the noon special, meat loaf. I should have asked, but I'm sure it was not homemade as it was a far cry from anything I have ever had at home. It did make me feel kind of young as we are in out early 70's and most of the people there were older than us.