“Excellent Mexican and Peruvian food”

Latinos MexicanRestaurant
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in McGregor
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Located in the Alexander Hotel. Mexican and Peruvian dishes
Description: Located in the Alexander Hotel. Mexican and Peruvian dishes
Reviewed 2 December 2017

This is my favorite Mexican/Peruvian restaurant. It's spotless and the service is great. Even better, the food is wonderful. The owner makes a point of not using too much oil or fat to try to make the food healthier. The fried ice cream isn't fried but still tastes wonderful. The salsa is great and the cheese sauce is even better. The margaritas are good too and come in four flavors.

1  Thank Lori N

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Excellent service and food! The place to go for Mexican food in the area. Bartender was awesome!! Chips and dip are fantastic

2  Thank dannpdcmicrotel
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Terrible service! Dirty! Left before we were waited on. My husband and I sat and waited 20 mins and no one came. Then we told two girls and they didn't do anything either. Got up and left. Went next door.

1  Thank LeNae B
Reviewed 24 September 2017

My friend was hungry for Mexican so we thought we'd give Latino's a try. Complementary ships and salsa; I did enjoy the salsa a lot. Service was very slow even though we were sitting right in front of the bar. I think they were training and though it was a Saturday, only had two servers for inside and outside service. I heard the waitress say someone on the porch did leave after eating the chips and salsa. I had a lunch special plate with a taco, enchilada and mini chimchanga; though nothing exciting, I did enjoy having pork as a meat filling choice. The restaurant is located in the bar area of an old hotel and could definitely use some updating. With football games on, our waiter had more interest in the games than waiting tables. Would pass on this place in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat! Everyone is friendly, service is extremely fast and the food is great!! The atmosphere is perfect as well! In the summer you can eat outside on their tables.

1  Thank Shantel B