“Breakfast and Lunch Place”
Review of Cafe McGregor

Cafe McGregor
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in McGregor
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Cute Cafe . Excellent breakfast and Lunch ,but WATCH the hours closed on days you would expect them to be open. Will make you some sandwiches for Breakfast like a BLT

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Stopped in on a Sunday for lunch. Ordered a Bourbon Burger with chips and an iced tea. The burger was awesome and the iced tea was fresh brewed...not that lousy Lipton fountain tea. Waitress was friendly and brought refills without asking. No complaints...definitely recommend.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I decided to stop in here for some coffee and perhaps a bite of breakfast on Friday October 13, 2017. It was approximately 9:30-10:00 am. The outside is so inviting with it's flowers and knick knacks
, the outdoor eating area...just beautiful! However, the waitress at the counter asked if I wanted breakfast - she seemed to be in a hurry even though there was no one behind me at the moment. I noticed no menu on the wall so I asked what they had and she curtly replied, "everything", which wasn't true since the first thing I asked for was a white chocolate mocha and they didn't have that. So, I ordered a mocha and sat down. When she came to deliver my menu and coffee there were a few women standing in her way and she said "excuse me" rather rudely and the women apologized and said, "oh we were just standing here gabbing", to which the waitress replied, "Ya in my way"! Thats when I decided that I wouldn't give them any more of my money than that overpriced coffee that wasn't even any good. It tasted like they poured hot water on some mocha powder. I hope they learn from this since the place is so cute.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We went to this downtown Mcgregor coffee shop since we were camping nearby. The decor and style of the shop drew us in - as we love small town coffee shops. It looked very quaint and intriguing. The moment we ordered we were disappointed. She was upset that we wanted our drinks for dine-in. She huffed and sighed the whole time she was making our orders. As we were sitting trying to enjoy our drinks she kept walking by looking at us in disdain. Drink selection was selective, especially for tea. My husband enjoyed the caramel mocha - which had great flavor and made the trip somewhat more redeemable. We do not plan to visit this establishment again.

1  Thank bbelling
Reviewed 6 October 2017

This restaurant was recommended for their homemade soups at lunch. Even though they only had one soup of the day, it was the Chicken Pot Pie soup and it was excellent! Husband had a burger, and said it was ok, not great. My food was great, décor was fun, and the service was good. Definite repeat.