“Best Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I have been eating at this restaurant for years - my favorite fajitas in all the world! The help has always been very cordial and quick to keep my tea glass filled.

1  Thank melanno

Reviewed 11 May 2013

The owner runs a wonderful little restaurant on the square in Mt. Pleasant. The food is plentiful and delicious, and not as salty as most Mexican restaurants' food. Love the fajitas!

Reviewed 5 March 2013

This is more of authentic mexican food than chain mexican food. They don't layer everything with a sauce. If you are into the authentic mexican taste you have to try this place. I had a burrito and it was extremely good. The complimentary cheese dip was some of the best i've ever had. The service was excellent and very friendly. I will definately stop back here if I'm ever in the area! The prices are also very reasonable.

1  Thank Jed G
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Stopped in for a quick lunch while on a trip to Memphis with my mom. The complimentary cheese dip with the chips & salsa was great. The food was very good and it was cheap!! Definitely recommend this place to others :)

1  Thank Manderjo
Reviewed 16 December 2012

This is not the Tex-Mex, Southwest or Northern Mexico food I prefer. It is too bland and not that great. The atmosphere is very good and the staff are okay but when I want Mexican food, I want traditional Southwest .