“great food; awesome marguerita's”
Review of Little Mexico

Little Mexico
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Anna and her staff work hard to make sure everyone leaves full and happy. They are glad to customize orders, the guac, salsa, and pico are all home made. Five different sizes of margueritas and an extensive menu. Where I always go after a stressed day and where I always take out of town guests; especially those who are vegetarian.

1  Thank roed2er

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Little Mexico has authentic Mexican food for a reasonable price. We went on a Friday night with our 2 children and we were seated and served within 10 minutes. It was super.

1  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Pleasant enough little place. Not particularly authentic. Prices are reasonable and service was decent. So, altogether an OK place.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

The decor is nice. However, when you are eating there, you are sitting so close to the people at other tables, you almost bump elbows. The owner is bossy and rude to employees. We have been told by people that work there...DON'T LEAVE A TIP...the workers dont get the tips in the tip jar!!! When they mess up your order (and they do!) she acts like it's a major inconvenience to fix it! I ordered a beer, I said 'Green Bottle' and got the Brown bottle! We ordered 2 Cokes and got 2 Hot Chocolates! There is a newer Mexican restaurant behind Pizza Hut (across from Wal-Mart.) it is surpassing Little Mexico in status because the food is great and workers are glad you are there!!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I have been eating at this restaurant for years - my favorite fajitas in all the world! The help has always been very cordial and quick to keep my tea glass filled.

1  Thank melanno