“Friendly folks, lots of choices!”
Review of Little Mexico

Little Mexico
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Little Mexico is a cozy restaurant with a big menu. I was surprised by the number of fish and seafood items available. My consistent favorite is the Cilantro Lime Shrimp tacos, but if you prefer a cheesier dish, there's more traditional Mexican restaurant fare like enchiladas. They also have egg dishes if you like breakfast for lunch and grilled chicken entrees if you're counting calories. I'm told the drinks are good, but since I always come for lunch I've never tried them.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Difficult to find a nice place in small communities, but this little gem is very good if you enjoy Mexican food. They staff was friendly and the food authentic. Reasonably priced and better than other local alternatives.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

I've always looked forward to coming home so that I can visit Little Mexico and dig into their Nachos Simple. The refried beans are just how they should be served and the combination of a mild white cheese and tortilla chips makes my mouth water to think about. Unfortunately my last visit to this staple was not what I've come to expect. I'm pretty picky about my margaritas, and theirs have never been super in my opinion, but they didn't catch or remember my 'no salt' request and it came rimmed with it. The Nachos appetizer was smaller than prior visits, and skimpier on the cheese. The cheese and onion enchiladas were pretty poor - the corn tortilla was hard, the sauce brown and not very appetizing, and the onions raw and overwhelming. I hope this was a fluke and they next time I visit they will be back to their old standards.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The food has always been pretty good at Little Mexico. It's a little pricey for the portion but still good. The past few times we've been there the service has been very poor. It seems to take forever to get anybody to take your order then once you're finished it takes forever to get your check to leave. We won't be going back for a while.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The queso is SO yummy and the margaritas are perfect. The service was good and the food came fast! Located on the square in Mt. Pleasant.