“Great food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This is a great restaurant! Beautiful decor, excellent service, exceptional food! Highly recommend the fajitas and chimichanga, although everything is delicious! They also have horchata, a sweet rice milk that my whole family loves!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough greatness about this establishment. As authentic as it gets. The decor and atmosphere are top notch. Incredibly warm and rich staff with a home cooking style. Not cheap yet, not overly expensive. The quality, freshness, and home cooking style are well worth it. A unique menu of choices as well. A must try.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We were here for a club gathering. We were given a small menu selection ahead of time to pre-order in order to cut down the wait time at the event. It was possible to order something else from the menu but no guarantees on the time it would take. The gathering was upstairs. I had salmon and my husband had steak fajitas. Both were very good. The staff were all friendly.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Little Mexico is a cozy restaurant with a big menu. I was surprised by the number of fish and seafood items available. My consistent favorite is the Cilantro Lime Shrimp tacos, but if you prefer a cheesier dish, there's more traditional Mexican restaurant fare like enchiladas. They also have egg dishes if you like breakfast for lunch and grilled chicken entrees if you're counting calories. I'm told the drinks are good, but since I always come for lunch I've never tried them.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Difficult to find a nice place in small communities, but this little gem is very good if you enjoy Mexican food. They staff was friendly and the food authentic. Reasonably priced and better than other local alternatives.