“Excellent”

The Pub at the Pinicon
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in New Hampton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 February 2018

My family has dined here when visiting family in New Hampton. Also, last November, I gave Phil a call and he had eight pizzas delivered to our group staying at a local hotel. They were excellent. We highly recommend the Pub.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I love going to the Pinicon. The food is always good and the staff is very friendly. As far as sandwiches go the steak sandwich and the dunk burger are awesome. For heavier entrees, the steaks are excellent and so are the chops. They added pizza a couple years ago and I’ll tell ya what, they are bold in flavor and really good. The Pinicon is always my first choice when I’m going out for dinner.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

great place in New Hampton for a meal. The dinner we had there was excellent. My steak was cooked to perfection smothered in sauteed mushrooms. My wife really liked her grilled chicken salad, which says a lot since she eat salad every night.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The pan fried walleye was the best I've had! It had delicious flavor and was cooked perfectly. We were with a big group and the wait staff did a good job.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Food is excellent. Service is great, atmosphere is very homey. We try to eat here at often as possible. Its great for special occasions..