US$64
US$161
US$93
Agoda.com
US$79
All reviewsdonutscoffee makerfresh fruitvery nice hotelwould definitely stay here againfireplacelinens
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Hotel has improved over the past year. Pool is permanently closed. Breakfast was limited but good. We have stayed in suites here before and the fireplace elevates the feel of the room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Enjoyed our stay over a weekend. Didn’t spend much time at the hotel during the day because of our full daily schedule, but the rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. I recommend this hotel for someone looking for a well priced clean hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2018

We had 2 adults and 2 kids. We only got two towels. Cleaned your room 2nd day. We had $60 come up missing. Pool was closed. Hallways were dirty and also the stairs. Microwave and fridge unplugged the outlet was broken. Only way to get fridge to work light had to be on. Not happy with stay. Now I know why it was cheaper then where I normally stay.

Room Tip: Stay out of people's stuff. Make sure if things are broken or closed tell them before they get room or make reservation.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Great location & very nice hotel. Attendied a car show at local fairgrounds opening @ 7am Friday/Sat

Hotel had eggs, sausage & coffee out for guests @ 6am.

I was told breakfast hours were 7am on weekends & I should wait rather than eat. Once I was on my way out desk person said it would be OK to eat, still no milk or toast.

I seem to have a problem with hotel desk help not allowing breakfast before the

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2017

My Mom, was okay with her stay, however she was disappointed with her complimentary breakfast, previous name of the hotel at least had some meat for breakfast and all this one had was bagels and not a lot of variety. I only use this location when she visit because it's very close to where I live.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AmericanInnandSuites, Owner at American Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Hello! We will be adding a variety to our continental breakfast very soon as we have added eggs, sausage, and waffles! Thank you for your business! We hope to see you again.