US$93
Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux City South(Sioux City)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$79
US$115
US$116
Hotels.com
All reviewsfull kitchenextended stay hotelstove topone nightstayed herefront deskfantastic hotellong term stayhome away from homestaff was very friendlythe hotel staffstay there againborrowmicrowaveaccomplishedhighway
Reviewed 18 March 2018

This is a very nice, comfortable, clean hotel. Check-in was quick. I couldn't get on to wifi so the staff helped me out. Our only complaint is that there is no continental breakfast here. But they do have snacks, etc. We would stay again, now we would be better prepared for the lack of a breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan W
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This is a first class choice for getting more and staying on a budget. Rooms are fresh, modern and clean. The staff is polite, thoughtful and attentive. Best option for those with flights or needing to be able to hop on the highway. Very little noise issues. Highly recommend.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Kate C
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Candlewood Suites for one night while accompanying a guest speaker in our area. It was like a home away from home. I loved being able to make a cup of tea or coffee. If I had been more ambitious, I could have made a complete meal! The suite was large enough to get business accomplished at the desk, yet small enough to be comfy. I will consider staying here again when I have several days of writing to complete.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2018

been to this hotel a few times in the past 6 months, I really enjoyed every stays, they are full suites with everything you need, awesome beds, great TV, full kitchen.

I really liked that you can bring your food and cook your own meals, also liked the full size fridge.

top floors are super quiet, ask for a room in the back.

Room Tip: top floor and back of hotel are super quiet
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is by far the best hotel I have stayed at in the area. Even though we only stayed for one night and this hotel is directed more towards "extended stays" we enjoyed the larger rooms and full kitchen. The rooms are huge and extremely clean and modern. The was not one cleanliness issue at all and the beds are comfortable and it was always quiet. The staff was extremely kind and inviting The location is a big plus too! Deafanitley will stay here again. Two thumbs up!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family