Fairfield Inn Sioux City
US$103
US$68
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$108
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux City South(Sioux City)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$129
US$119
GardenInn.com
US$90
US$98
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$109
US$129
Hotwire.com
All reviewsanytime fitnesshandwritten notefront deskcare packagelocal gymindoor poolnice breakfastroom was cleanfitness facilitywould definitely stay here againbottled waterconvenient locationthe breakfast areavisit familyhard boiled eggsfree breakfastyogurt
Reviewed 26 June 2017

This Fairfield Inn is easy to access and close to restaurants and gas stations. The check in/out was easy. The font desk staff was friend and helpful. This property does have an indoor pool. Parking is easily accessible for a car or truck but would be a challenge if you are a super large truck, pulling a trailer. The breakfast area is rather small and has the typical items to fill your tummy.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
SiouxCityManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Sioux City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Thank you for giving feedback about your stay with us! We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Siouxland.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

With the hotel industry apparently in a property updating phase (judging by my travel experiences-for what they're worth), I was disappointed to see the Sioux City Fairfield Inn rooms in clear need of freshening. The cleanliness of the hotel, the excellent and friendly staff, and nice breakfast kept the hotel from getting a two-circle rating.

You see the need for one update when you approach the hotel-the front doors don't open automatically. Not fun when you're burdened with luggage or trying to go in or out with the luggage cart. Check-in was a breeze.

My room was small (so small that the armchair in the corner kept a nightstand's drawers from fully opening), but clean and well-appointed. Unfortunately, the first thing I noticed was an enclosed wire channel on the wall that had come apart in places and was held in place by some prominent unpainted screws. Walking further into the room I was glad to see my initial disappointment dissipate at the sight of walls that appeared to be recently painted in a pleasing way. I also spotted additional outlets that had been added for the ubiquitous electronic gadgets that myself and an increasing number of others carry when on the road. Sadly, my delight was short lived when my eyes were drawn to the sight of the worn armchair. A quick scan of the other furniture found in to be in fair condition. It was then I saw what shouted to me that the room needed updating: the obviously loose carpet. It needed some serious and immediate stretching.

Sleep told me more. The mattress had seen its best days already. I just sank into it and the lack of support didn't agree well with my back at all.

This may not seem like a very favorable review, but the wonderful service and the cleanliness of the room and public areas more than made up for the mainly cosmetic deficiencies. It's harder to get and maintain good management and staff than it is to rehab facilities. It will be the people that win this hotel a four circle rating or better when the facilities are brought up to speed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
SiouxCityManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Sioux City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Wow, thank you for your very thoughtful review Marlord! My staff works hard daily to ensure you have a welcome and clean stay experience, but still clearly we have not been updated in some time. That decision is up to our ownership. We do what we can here at the property with accent walls, new ergonomic desk chairs, outlet charging cubes, etc. And we really appreciate you pointing out what we've done.

We hope to host your stay again and hope to get a four circle rating next time!!!

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We didn't know what to expect when we booked this hotel based on the reviews. But I can tell you that even though this is an older hotel, what we found was a clean well maintained facility with helpful and friendly staff. Yes, the carpet, beds, bathrooms, and decor could be updated. But when that happens in one way or another I wonder if it will still be the value it is today.

The wifi was good for our purposes and the hotel wasn't noisy or have odd odors. We found our room to be clean and tidy. We had a good nights rest and found the bathroom to be in good working order when we got ready the next morning. The only functional issue I had was that the sink faucet was a little on the tiny side and you practically had to put your hands up against the sink to get them wet. But all in all this was very effective lodging for the money.

Breakfast was a surprise. There were main options for us (We are Vegetarians and my wife is gluten intolerant). Scrambled Eggs, Cheese Omelets. Fruit, skim milk, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, and finally a bagel and oatmeal (for me :) ). See the pictures related to this review.

Were really glad that we ended up here and would be happy to stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Manda S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Sioux City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Sid and Roxy - thank you for your honest evaluation of your stay experience with us! We have an older property but I am so happy to read your comments! My staff works diligently to provide a clean hotel and guest rooms, as well as service that makes you want to return. They will be excited to hear your comments (especially concerning our newly expanded breakfast offerings)!

Thank you and hope to see you again if/when your travels bring you through Sioux City!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

This Fairfield is located about 5 miles from downtown and is easily accessible via freeways. Is is standard older-school Fairfield and does not appear to have been renovated anytime in the recent past, and overall just seems to be cramped facility. The lobby and breakfast area are tiny and I don't believe there is an onsite fitness center (you can get passes to Anytime Fitness though). The room is small too and again, just kind of sterile. The bed was super comfortable. Also, the check-in lady was friendly and helpful.

Overall, a nice enough place to crash for the night. I thought the Hilton Garden Inn, which is on the riverfront, seemed like a much nicer place to be.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
SiouxCityManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Sioux City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback GlobetrotterIL. We hope to get a renovation soon but until then, the entire staff works hard to ensure we have a clean, super friendly property. I was happy to hear that the check-in lady was friendly and your bed was super comfortable. It's always nice on the road to get a good night's rest.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel served our needs for the short time we were in it. It is kind of dated, our room was a smaller one, but it was clean and served our purpose. We were right by the elevator which was no problem. The check in staff and morning staff were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast options were good although the bananas needed to be replaced.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
SiouxCityManager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Sioux City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Thank you Pat for your thoughtful feedback! We will review your comments with the team and improve where we can. We hope to see you in the future if your travels bring you back to Sioux City!