Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
SAVE US$6
Hotels.comUS$47
Booking.comUS$47
PricelineUS$46
All reviews mount kinabalu nice view room facing wake up early nasi lemak cold weather clear view fresh air enjoy the view the main road hot shower balcony clouds sunrise drive kk peak
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

Best resort with nice food. Good room and beautiful view. I think this resort need to improve their menu at room. Not so far from pekan kundasang. You can walk and enjoy the view of mount kinabalu. So far everything is good. I like it.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2020

it was a pleasure to stay at kinabalu pine resort,the room are super cozy with a fantastic view of mount kinabalu.the staff are friendly and helpfull,thank you to the sweetest staff Ms Aznieza who help us a lot and giving us many valuable informations about the places we can go and explore in kundasang and ranau,she manage to answer all of our question eventho my husband ask her many question. haha! sorry for that,we are surely to come again soon!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2020

Everytime i plan to come to Kundasang i always want to stay here but this place was always full, i wonder why but now i know. It was because this place is amazing. The view of Akinabalu is spectacular. It catching my eyes and my heart. The room is comfortable and sparkling clean. The hot shower is work well. The restaurant is beautiful and the food is delicious with affordable prices. The staffs are friendly and helpful. They also got convinience store here so u can get everything u need here. High recommended to all. I definitely will come here again. Hoping their bar is open next time.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2020

We really enjoyed our family visit to this established resort. We found it unique, charming and excellent value. Service was exceptionally friendly and a highlight for us. Some meals were included and were tasty and generous. A great base to explore the area and memorable. Would love to return one day.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank Clinton L
Reviewed 31 May 2020 via mobile

Check in on 29hb night with my wife and reserved the room under my wife name at room L4 overall the room and location is good only the car from the highway very noisy but not important. The highlight comment is the service crew at the restaurant please improve. I’m suggest during breakfast please provide Bufei and easy to the service crew handle during the occupancy resort high. The restaurant menu also need to improve from the menu quality and taste. You display chef wan picture with the kitchen team so means people come expect to eat the good taste of the menu and quality. Food and taste totally out tq

Date of stay: May 2020