“Scrumptious sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Ever since Wok in Motion closed, we've been on the lookout for a new sushi place. Taki was excellent. We ordered dumplings and a few different rolls. Loved the tuna mango specialty roll. We'll be back again!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

OMG do not deny this fine Japanese pleasure. Service is fantastic n the food is bursting with flavor. You can sit group table m watch your food cook but one several skilled cooks or have a table with just menu no frills.

I took my mother n wife, both enjoyed tempura shrimp n fry rice. If you love sushi then you will enjoy extended choices!!

Come have fun bring your friends.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

It was girls night out and we dine at taki, we had drinks and ate at the grill. The fried rice were good, the steak was cook to my desire mix drink wasn't that strong though. The cook was entertaining

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We had several problems that just seemed weird. 1. They didn't have ranch dressing. 2. They didn't have ice tea as a drink option. Over the food was fine but I think the food at Ohana is a better quality.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I enjoy the sushi boat, the chef is very good in his preparation. I ate until I could not eat any more.