“Busy place on a Wednesday night with special deals.”
Review of Sakura Sushi

Sakura Sushi
Ranked #28 of 277 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Small restaurant located in a strip mall. Overflowing with patrons on Wednesday evenings for the $9.99 specialty roll deals. Sushi was good...but it was a long wait. We had to sit at the bar to eat...would have preferred a table. Might try it again on a different night or go earlier to avoid the long wait and crowds.

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I come here every so often when we are by Jordan creek and are in the mood for sushi. They do not disappoint. Sushi always tastes great. I love their sweet potato tempura sushi and their rainbow naruto. Size of your rolls will vary slightly on who is making them but presentation is always top notch. We usually sit at the sushi bar because they have a big screen where they play whatever game is on and we are treated well by the staff whenever we come. If you can go when they have the 3 special rolls for 20 dollars it is more than worth the money as long as you can eat it all!

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I've been here many times and have not had a bad experience ever! The food is great and the service is good. Love the Lady Lobster roll!

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Unprepossessing strip mall store front, but great food. Third trip here and each meal has been beautifully presented and the sushi has been superb.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

My husband loves sushi, i can't eat fish. I have taken him here, and he really likes it. Very good sushi for Iowa, very fresh tasting and lots of options. When we went they were understaffed, but the staff they did have was very good.