“Yummy”

Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #93 of 286 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We were glad to see Chipotle in Des Moines. We did not need a full meal, so we just shared a quesadilla with pintos. Next time, I'll remember to request pico inside as well.

Very friendly service, fresh food, ok seating. I do wish smashed beans were available, but that's just me.

All you trolls out there who want to hate on Chipotle, bring it on...you really do NOT know what you are missing.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Chipotle in West Des Moines offers good quality fast food Mexican style. The service is friendly and efficient. The food is consistently good and reasonably priced.....$9.00 for a chicken burrito bowl with chip and salsa.

4  Thank AlexanderDelarge
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I was probably just one person of a million people who returned to Chipotle after the e-coli scare from last spring. I had an offer for free chips and salsa with purchase, so I sought out this location at the mall. It's probably the best fast food place to eat at Valley West, and even better when there is no line!

Reviewed 7 August 2016

I recently ate at Chipotle for the first time ever. It was very good Mexican food. I had a burrito bowl which they made to order. It was a large portion of food for just the right price. I would highly recommend Chipotle Mexican Grill.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We were in West Des Moines for a quick shopping trip. We decided to have lunch at this location. All staff were friendly and the food was very good!