“Catered ”

Add it.
Panchero's Mexican Grill
Ranked #80 of 279 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

My company order from here for some of the employees whom work OT, I had a bowl and it was pretty good. I won't compare it to Chipotle or Qdoba because I feel Pancheros have their own style and flavor. I will order again from here.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Same concept as Chipotle and QDoba but not as good. I personally think QDoba is the best of the 3, then Chipotle and lagging far behind, Pancheros. The meat and rice had little flavor and the chips tasted like they came from a bag. Pass.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Just love Panchero's. The burritos are large and satisfying. The variety of options are what makes it fun.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

Best fast food burrito I've had. I used to be a huge Moe's fan because we don't have Panchero's where I come from, but now it just makes me miss Panchero's. Don't even get me started on Chipotle. Hands down the best option. I stop here every time I'm in WDM.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

If you want some wholesome Mexican fast food (unlike those burger joints or taco places), Panchero's should be the first choice. It is not too far from many major office campuses/parks. It's as good as any sub restaurants. You will like the place at first bite!