“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Delicious, but a little pricey. Very good customer service and decor. One of my daughter and my favorites. Would go more often if the prices were a little more reasonable.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Tried P F Chang's in West Des Moines tonight and it was disappointing. We ordered two dishes, the free with an entree Crispy Honey Chicken and the Surf & Turf, neither of which were served hot. Also, the Surf & Turf was supposed to have lobster and there was none. The manager was helpful and got us what was probably a larger than usual amount of lobster to make up for the missing and it was hot, like food should be.

Our waiter stopped by to drop of two dinner plates and we didn't see him again until half way through our meal.

My experience with P F Chang's is the Houston restaurant which I have always considered an upper level restaurant more than a franchise. This P F Chang's is more of a typical franchise. It was just a disappointing experience.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

The staff was wonderful and catered to all my food allergy issues. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We love eating at PF Changs and the food did not disappoint. The Egg Drop soup was delicious and came out hot. The lettuce wraps, too, were excellent, but the waiter forgot to bring us plates and lettuce wraps are a bit messy. In fact, when the entrees were brought to the table, we still had no plates, which I thought was quite inexcusable. But, the Honey Crispy Chicken and the Combo Lo Mein tasted scrumptious once we got our plates!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

On our occasional trips to Des Moines, we try to eat here because the food is always delicious and the service is excellent.