“El Rey burritos ”

Ranked #100 of 279 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We picked up a couple super chicken burritos tonight. Wow they were delicious! Packed full of chicken and other tasty compliments. Wow we loved them and will b back soon!! Also the people there are very very nice!!

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Service was o.k. took a short time. Food was cold. Didn't taste fresh. Tasted like old cooking oil. Not many people

Reviewed 29 April 2016

It is very small inside, so hopefully you won't be there when it is busy. The people working there are very friendly and the food is really good. I & my husband enjoy the burritos, but I feel the Chile Rellenos are the best in the Des Moines area. There is a good selection on the menu and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Had the super burrito, steak. Was more than enough food. Sliced jalapenos were great too. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

My husband ordered the 2 burritos and couldn't finish one of them. Lots of food for the money; all fresh made in an open kitchen. The other menu items were authentic American Mexican fare. I've had food in Mexico and believe me; the American version is better!! We eat here about once a month and are always satisfied.