“Pizza Ranch rounds up the family for great food!”
Review of Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #13 of 22 Restaurants in Winterset
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I am a huge fan of their pizza! Winterset has enough pizza joints to possibly not notice Pizza Ranch... but the quality is amazing. I personally love their Taco Pizza. These guys messed up an order once for me and all that did was open a door for me to experience another great type of pizza they offer... the BBQ Chicken. Something I would not normally order was exceptional too! Instead of complaining I bragged to my daughters that sometimes a mistake can be a great thing. Best fried chicken in Iowa, in my opinion! Wish prices were lower but still love tha' Ranch!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Was in winterset to see the covered bridges and decided that pizza ranch was for lunch. Brandy was very helpful. Always give pizza ranch a thumbs up.

1  Thank AmanaSH
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

On a family girls trip to Winterset to see the Bridges of Madison County we ended up at Pizza Ranch based on the reviews and time of night,the staff was friendly and the wait time for the pizza was less than 15 minutes. The pizza was good ...the only thing I didn't care for was the fact that they also have a buffet of pizza and chicken and there was a family there with little kids running up to it most of the time grabbing and touching the food unsupervised, which of corse should be controlled by the parents but if the parents can't do it the staff manager should've said something to the parents

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Pizza Ranch is a midwest staple for pizza, fried chicken and salad bar buffet. Want some pizza with other options for the family then this is the place in Winterset to stop at. You aren't going to drive out of your way for their pizza.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

it was a late dinner but enjoyable. We were able to order off the menu as well as a good buffet gave us time to visit and cool off after our long ride