All reviews place to stay executive sea view the owner mountain view rooms are spacious rent a scooter exceeded our expectations visit siquijor my boyfriend swimming pool is big balcony hotel offers amazing service up hill our honeymoon jungle bar made us feel
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My friends and I visited Infinity Heights earlier today to eat in the restaurant. We had an unsatisfactory visit as the orders were mixed up. There were 10 of us and we sat on different group of tables. We had our own individual orders for our meal. We got a meal that we cancelled during the order taking. On top of that, if you’re used to your home-cooked adobo or olive oil pasta, i’d recommend you not to try them because the way they cooked it may disappoint you. It’s not as tasty as how I expected them to be. On the other hand, Im glad that they cooked everything as they were ordered and the serving time is understandable that it may really take time. View is also nice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank mitch a
Maria Cristina G, Owner at Infinity Heights Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Hi Mitch,
Firstly thanks for visiting us with your friends and taking time to write a review. Sorry about the mix up on the cancelled order. That can happen sometimes with large group ordering food. I suppose it is better than not getting a dish that you did order. If that was the only mix up, serving a cancelled order, I apologiseI.

Adobo can vary from house-hold to house-hold and restaurant to restaurant. We will review the dish along with the Calamara Pasta, however as of now they are both our best sellers.

We hope to see you again on your next trip.

All the Best

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

View on the sea from this place is just amazing. I could relax at the pool for many days. Owners are super friendly and help to ensure the best service. I will definitely come to this place again. Real paradise on one of the best Philippines islands.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Maria Cristina G, Owner at Infinity Heights Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Hi Lukas,
It was a pleasure looking after you both during your stay and we appreciate your kind words.

All the best,
Cristy

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of our favourite ever hotels. The pictures online do not do it justice. One of the reasons we chose Infinity Heights was because of the great reviews and even then it exceeded our expectations.

I booked online for my fiancee and I. Upon arrival my name was written elegantly on a chalkboard with the word welcome: a warm welcome indeed.

The journey to the hotel is steep up-hill and a pedicab is not advisable. As we walked through the reception the incredible view awaited us: overlooking the coast and ocean. The infinity pool is gorgeous and the whole theme is wondeful on the eye and makes the whole experience complete.

The food was very tasty and we ordered the daily specials (lamb and mash for me, pork and rice for mt fiancee) which were really delicious and beyond expectation. The breakfast was also very tasty and I recommend a side of the home made pork sausages which are kebab style and really good.

They served me proper latte and cappuccino during my stay and they use real milk, not that horrid powder/creamer stuff! The latte was one of the best I've had in Asia.

The owners, Gary and Cathy, are very sociable and friendly. We had a good chat with them over dinner and they gave us lots of advice and Gary took the time to organise us a tour and madr sure they took us to all the places we had discussed the night before. Cathy is a super musician and singer and she sang and played guitar for a while in the evening. It was very pleasant and as my fiancee is a singer she jammed on stage with Cathy for a few songs too. It was a lovely atmosphere.

The rooms are extremely comfortable and clean. They provide toiletries and we were very happy there. The rooms have sliding door that opens to balcony overlapping mountains or the sea-incredible.

There is strong wifi throughout as well. Staff are so friendly and helpful all the time. This is closer to a 5 star hotel than a 3 star: I wish all hotels had Infinity Height's attitude and expertise.

It must be said this hotel is on top of a mountain and the view is breathtaking. With everything else this hotel offers on top of the view it should be your first choice if you ever visit Siquijor.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Snakesnare,

Thanks for taking the time to write a very lengthy and positive review. The staff, and of course myself, really appreciate your comments. We wish you two best of luck and best wishes for the future.

Cheers, Cristy (not Cathy) . hehehe !

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

After traveling around the Visayas for 3 weeks, this ended up being my absolute favorite. We ended up getting an upgrade to one of the executive seaview villas which had sweeping views of the island/sea. The villa was well appointed and super peaceful. The staff were all super friendly and attentive and the owners were the most generous and down to earth folks you’ll ever meet. The food was so tasty we never wanted to leave the resort on top of the hill. I usually like being oceanfront but I was pleasantly surprised to really enjoy the hilltop resort with views and the most glorious infinity pool. I cannot wait to come back again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank YogaClimberGal
Maria Cristina G, Owner at Infinity Heights Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thanks YogaClimgerGal for your comments. We have passed your nice words onto our staff. They also appreciate your comment.

Best Regards, Cristy

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Really good value for $$. The staff is very attentive and accommodating. The infinity pool is fantastic and the view from the sea view villas are the best in the island. There are only 7 villas so you'd get personalized service. It is out of the way and high up on the mountain so you'd have to rent a motorcycle or arrange for transportation if you want to go around the island. I hired a tricycle for one day and went around the island to check out the waterfalls, beaches and a couple other tourist attractions. The rest of the time, I stayed in the resort to enjoy the pool, bar, food and the incredible view.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Hi Konaloha,
we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Safe travels and maybe see you again if you come back to our mystic island.

Kind Regards,